ISAGS is recruiting for "Press and Social Medias Writer"01/17/2018 | Source: ISAGS - Author:
The professional will work with the Communication team in the elaboration of strategies, in the creation of promotional and informative materials, in the management of social networks, press consultancy, in addition to exercising reporter functions, with the aim of increasing the visibility of the ISAGS and UNASUR.
To perform these functions, it is required:
• One (1) year of professional experience in Communication.
• University degree in Journalism, Social Communication or related areas.
• Knowledge in: management of social medias (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.), content creation, Office Packet, P.R., experience with social issues, preferably, health.
• Solid knowledge about: media communication; writing informative material; mastery of navigation tools and advanced searches; free circulation image websites; creation of campaigns; maintenance of accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube); general knowledge of blogs, wikis and related tools; knowledge of the use and management of social networks, mainly: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Bit.ly, Issuu, etc .; monitoring, reporting and analysis of results.
• Personal conditions: organization; ability to analyze and listen; be receptive; proactive ability to express oneself clearly and accurately, orally and in writing; ability to search and locate information; writing experience; skill in the selection of images; ability to use digital cameras; ability to work under pressure; ability to work in team; ability to relate to the media; skill in the management of social networks; good interpersonal relationship management; knowledge of digital media; office handling.
• LANGUAGES (presentation of the certification on level of language proficiency (s) other than the mother tongue will be required): Spanish and English proficiency.
Salary: R$ 3,700.00 (approximately) + benefitsHiring in accordance CLT. Vale transport.Vale refeição/Alimentação of R$ 720 approximatelyOptional Health Plan R$ 350 approximately
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEAD LINE: February 11, 2018