ISAGS is recruiting: "Audiovisual Project, Events and Protocol Assistant"05/16/2017 | Source: ISAGS - Author: ISAGS
ISAGS opened a call for the position of "Event Assistant". The professional will carry out tasks of preparation and execution of logistics corresponding to the protocol in the organization of meetings, trips, institutional events and attention given to personalities related to the institutional communication of the Institute.
Dates of receipt of applications and practical tests: 9 to 22 May 2017
Monthly salary: R $ 3,721.60 (gross).
Previous experience: One (1) year of professional experience.
Formal education required: University degree in Social Communication, Administration or related careers.
1. Complete the Application Form.
2. Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the mail should be: APPLICATION - Event Assistant Position
Note: Candidates who do not complete the Application Form will not be evaluated.
3. The successful candidates will undergo practical tests.
4. The selected candidates will be interviewed by the ISAGS Selection Commission.
5. The selected candidate will have to present and verify all the documentation of the registration form and its CV:
Photocopy of the working document of Brazil.Photocopies of the diploma (s), diploma and other certificates issued by duly approved teaching institutions.Photocopies of work experience vouchers.
If ISAGS detects any falsification or adulteration in the documentation, it will immediately disqualify the candidate, subject to refer the case to the competent authorities.